Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator Supplier
Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator
||Hospital and Blood Bank
|Min. Order Quantity
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Other
||Wooden Packing With Fumigation
Cabinet Construction of solar blood bank refrigerator : The cabinet of solar blood bank refrigerator is insulated with high density PUFF 120 mm thick and vacuum insulated panels.The Interior chamber is manufactured from finished resistant stainless Steel SS 304 and 0.8 mm thick. The exterior cabinet is manufactured using bacteria resistant special aircraft alloy Polyster powder coated (1.0 mm thick) CRCA steel. Stainless steel trays are provided for storage inside. The Meditech Solar Blood bank Refrigerator is provided with Door handle and lock for safety and security.
Specification Reference for Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator :
- BTS/RFS.3 Equipment Purpose: A refrigerator which is used for the storage of whole blood/red cell packs in a blood bank
- Type of Equipment: The refrigerator used compression type cycle. The refrigerant is CFC free . Electricity is generated from solar energy using solar panels.
- Laboratory Test Procedure for Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator : Standard Test Procedure: BTS/ Proc/ 5
- Construction: Chest type/vertical type
- Internal Body: Stainless Steel SS304.
- External Cabinet: Bacterial free Corrosion Resistant CRCA steel at least 1mm thickness. CFC puff free insulation
- Racks/Trays: Provided for easy packing or retrieval of Blood packs.
- Door: Solid door with Door Handle and lock for security.
- Electrical Characteristics: Input voltage: Direct Current to Required Voltage, 12-24 volts.
- The solar Blood Bank Refrigerator meets electrical safety specifications such as that of IEC
- Minimum Compressor Starting Voltage required: 22% below nominal voltage
- Internal Temperature Control: Electronic temperature controller
- Inside body temperature Range: 2 °C to 6 °C with setting accuracy of ±1°C whatever the load
- External Ambient Temperature Required: Solar BBR can Perform in an ambient temperature of up to +45 °C and 60% humidity
- Hold-Over Time*: A full load of blood packs at +4 °C (±1 °C ) takes at least 72 hrs to rise to above +6 °C
- Cooling Down Time*: A full load of blood packs at +37 °C takes a maximum of 10 hrs for all the packs to reach below +6 °C
About Meditech Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator : Meditech has experience of more than 30 years in the field of solar Blood bank refrigerator. Meditech has successfully supplied and install solar Blood Bank Refrigerator and Solar Plasma Freezer to World Health Organization. The solar Blood bank refrigerator is well exported to our 40 countries across the globe.
Why choose Meditech Solar Blood Refrigerators with Anti-Freeze technology? :
- Guaranteed never to freeze : Meditech Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator is designed as per anti-freeze technology which guarantees never to freeze Blood. The temperature shall always be maintained between 2 to 6 degree C. This unique technology limits the temperature variation in the cabinet to less than 1C. and makes sure that blood is kept at safe temperature.
- Minimizes thermal shock: There can be Damage to the quality of blood when there is a power outage. Damage can also occur through short exposures to heat when standard equipment fails to meet the twin challenges of high ambient temperatures and unreliable electricity supply. Meditech solar Blood Bank Refrigerator with Anti-Freeze technology are different. These refrigerators deliver an outstanding performance with as little as 2½ hours of electricity per day even at very high ambient temperatures. If the power goes off completely, Meditech can keep vaccines at a safe temperature for 3 days or more, even with the refrigerator in normal use.
- Patented Anti-Freeze technology: Anti-Freeze works on the principle that water is at its densest at 4C. Only Water surrounds the internal cabinet of solar blood bank refrigerator. When power is supplied to the refrigerator through solar panels, the water freezes and ice layer is formed above the compartment leaving only water at cooling the blood storage cabinet. When the power is switched off, the ice begins to melt and warm water rises. This keeps only water at a perfect 4C cooling the compartment. The system can operate like this for many days without power supply.
- A sound investment : Blood plays an important factor as an investment. Over the course of its lifetime millions of dollars worth Blood will be stored inside the Solar Blood bank Refrigerator. Thousands of lives are depended on its performance. It makes sense to invest in a solar refrigerator that can ensure the safe storage of Blood. An inferior refrigerator is a false economy and could cost lives.
General Features of Meditech solar blood bank refrigerator :
- Alarms –12 Types
- Temperature Backup – 12 Days
- Power required per 24 hours – 2 1/2 hours only.
- Chart Recorder
- Data Logger and USB pen drive
- Clock and Calendar Setting
Looking for "Solar Blood Bank Refrigerator" ?