Plasma Blast Freezer Supplier
||CE, WHO, ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-13485
|Min. Order Quantity
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Other
||Wooden Packing With Fumigation
Features of the horizontal contact shock freezing technology of Meditech Plasma Blast Freezer : The operation procedure is simple and intuitive. Evenly shaped bags are obtained after blast process for optimum utilization of storage options. Bar code reader can be an added advantage for further processing in automated systems. Meditech Plasma Blast Freezer has Shock freezing capabilities of several batches in succession without intermediate defrosting.
Features of Meditech Plasma Blast Freezer :
- Plasma freezing to a core temperature of -30°C.
- Documentation – Automated and transparent freezing process.
- Simple and intuitive operation of 7 inch touch screen controller.
- The bags are shaped evenly for optimum utilization of storage options.
- Possibility of Freezing of several batches in succession without intermediate defrosting.
- State of the art compressor technology.
- Air cooled condenser for MBF 12 and MBF 21 and MBF21. Optional water cooling condenser for all above configuration.
- Air cooled condenser and compressor can be made available as external unit.
- The fixed cover plate has Separate refrigeration.
- There is a separate freezing of the electrically adjustable plate and the fixed working surface of the table. Also separate freezing is given for the fixed cover plate and the electrically adjustable working surface of the lower table for model MBF 42.
- Quick and easy loading and removal of plasma preparations.
- Ergonomic design.
- The preset and operating temperature of -50°C minimizes the risk of bags rupturing and damage.
- Heavy duty castors with brakes helps in mobility.
- High-grade stainless steel SS304 housing.
- Construction is Compact, service and maintenance friendly. Easy cleaning and disinfection of machine.
- Delivered Plug and play ready to use with power requirements of 3ph 400 V and 50Hz, 16A
Looking for "Plasma Blast Freezer" ?